Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13, 2016/679 of the EU regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and Directive 95/46/EC and repealing
We wish to inform you that the European Regulation No. 679 of 27 April 2016 on the processing of personal data provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
In accordance with article 13 of Reg. EU 2016/679, please, therefore, to take note of the information and keep in mind that to exercise your rights, as well as to receive any information relating thereto and/or this policy, you may contact SA.MI.RO SPA to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identification of the owner (and any others)
The holder of the treatment is the company SA.MI.RO SPA based in Imola, via Aldrovandi 11/A,
- Purposes of the processing
The processing of personal data is aimed solely at
- a) performance of the contract;
- b) fulfillment of obligations under applicable laws relating to the contractual relationship;
- c) contract administration, such as relationships with agents, representatives, contractors and/or contractors;
- d) any external professional collaborations to fulfill their legal obligations;
- e) contractual rights defense;
- f) internal statistical analysis;
- g) marketing activities through sending promotional and advertising material inherent products or services similar to those covered by the existing business relationship.
The legal basis of the processing is the contract, as well as the explicit consent.
- Methods of treatment
Your personal data will be processed in printed, computerized and telematic means and inserted in the relevant databases that will be in charge of the processing of data.
The information will also be made by third parties that provide specific processing services, administrative or instrumentals are needed to achieve the above purposes.
All data processing operations shall be implemented in order to guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability of personal data.
- Data retention period
All personal information provided will be treated in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, relevance and proportionality, only in the manner of information and communications, too, strictly necessary to pursue the purposes described above.
In any case, personal data will be kept for a period of time no longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned. The personal data which are not necessary the conservation in relation to the purposes indicated will be deleted or transformed into anonymous data. It should be noted that the information systems used to manage information collections are configured, from the outset, so as to minimize the use of the data.
- Scope of communication and dissemination of information
In relation to the purposes indicated in point 2, the data may be communicated to the following subjects
– banks for the management of takings and payments;
– financial administrations or public institutes in fulfilment of law obligations;
– companies and law firms to protect contractual rights;
– principal and/or contractor under the contract/subcontracting (even to comply with its expenses from liability art. 29 of legislative decree 276/2003);
– any public and private figures necessary for the purposes of the processing;
– and every other professional needed for compiling documents needed.
- Rights provided for in articles 15, 16, 17 18, 20, 21 and 22 of Reg. EU 2016/679
We inform you that as a party has over the right to complaint to the supervisory authority, the rights hereunder, which may enforce addressing a request to the data controller and/or processing Manager, as as specified in paragraph 1.
Art. 15-the right of access
The interested party has the right to obtain from the holder the confirmation whether or not an ongoing processing of personal data concerning him, and if so, to obtain access to personal data and information regarding treatment.
Art. 16-right of reply
The interested party has the right to obtain from the holder of the treatment correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to obtain personal data incomplete integration, even providing a supplementary statement.
Art. 17-right of withdrawal (right to be forgotten)
The interested party has the right to obtain from the holder of the treatment the erasure of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller has the obligation to delete personal data without undue delay.
Art. 18-right to limitation of treatment
The interested party has the right to obtain from the holder of the treatment the limitation of treatment when one of the following cases:
to the accuracy of the personal data, the interested party is contesting), for the period necessary to the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- b) treatment is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal information and instead asks that it be limited use;
- c) Although the holder does not have more need for the purposes of processing personal data is necessary for the person concerned to ascertain, the exercise or defence of a legal claim;
- d) the interested party objected to the treatment in accordance with article 21, paragraph 1, waiting for the check in on the possible prevalence of legitimate grounds the processing than those of the person concerned.
Art. 20-right to data portability
The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and can be read by automated check their personal data provided to a data controller and have the right to transmit such information to another holder of treatment without grounds for refusal by the holder of the treatment provided.
In exercising their rights in relation to data portability under paragraph 1, the interested party has the right to attract direct transmission of personal data from one processor to another, if technically feasible.
Art. 21-right of opposition
The interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter e) or f), including the profiling on the basis of these provisions.
Art. 22-right not to be subjected to automated decision-making process, including the profiling
The interested party has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on the automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or significantly affecting similarly upon his person.